The PMT-3 microhardness gage with MOV 1-16x
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The PMT-3 microhardness gage represents the device intended for measurement of microhardness of metals, alloys, glass, abrasives, ceramics and minerals by cave-in of diamond tips.
- Increase in a microscope 138 and 520
- The linear field of a microscope in the plane of a subject, mm:
- with a lens F = 23,2 mm, And = 0,17 - 1,3
- with a lens F = 6,2 mm, And = 0,65 - 0,3
- Limits of measurement of diagonals of prints (with a lens F = 6,2 mm, A =0,65), mm from 0,005 to 0,25
- Limits of loading, N (kgf) from 0,049 to 1,96 (from 0,005 to 0,200)
- Lowering speed an indentorah, mm / with 0,15
- Hold time under loading, with from 10 to 15
- Limits of coordinate movement of a subject little table in two mutually perpendicular directions, mm from 0 to 10
- Nominal rate of a corner at top of a diamond tip 136 ° ±20'
- Price of division of scales of barabanchik of micrometric screws of coordinate movement, mm 0,01
- Food is carried out via the power supply unit from the alternating current main by a voltage of 220 V
- Overall dimensions of the microhardness gage in working situation, mm 270x290х470
- Mass of the microhardness gage, kg, no more than 22
Look at modern analog the HV-1000 Hardness gage
Information is up-to-date: 05.09.2019
Unbelievable price on The PMT-3 microhardness gage with MOV 1-16x in Neftekamsk (Russia) company NPK TEHMASh, OOO.